Friday, November 7, 2014

Be happy for what you are


Once there was a man who lost one of his hands in an accident. He was as sad as it was very unfortunate for him to have such misfortune. He started to remember his past as he was very handsome man, strong and attractive, well loved by many girls.  He was not what he was anymore.

He could see people around him playing and now he could no longer play anymore. Till few days his friends and relatives came to see him but gradually the number declined. All these memories made him so sad as he thought and thought. Everything gave him sadness as he no longer could withstand and he decided to commit suicide.

                     Photo- www.lawn.com
The very next early morning before anyone woke up he walked towards the sea to jump and die. But when he reached the sea luckily there saw a man who was lying on ground. Looking at his sad face the man on the ground asked him "hey handicapped man'' where are you going early morning. The young guy man replied I came to commit suicide as the  man on ground asked why?

He narrated all his sad story and wanted to walk further as the man on the ground said.
You fool the man said. Look at me, I don’t have any hands but still I am very happy. I wish I had one like you stupid so that atleast I could rub my back. Don’t you understand the reason why I am lying on the ground? You are a loser, fool and the most hopeless creature that I have ever seen in this world.

The young one man had no answer for this as he realized there are people with bigger problems than him as he went back home and worked hard and didn't realized when he actually became successful. Reflecting back his days, he was so much thankful to the man who changed him but all he could do was to remember him and have so much gratitude. He knew happiness is a state of mind so he choose to be happy always.
 I wish my story has given you some hopes to be happy for what you are and help you grow for what you can be ahead. 
Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment