Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My King, my inspiration.


   
                                           
                                                           Photo- His Majesty the King

I truly feel blessed to be born in this country where we have a dynamic King whose first priority is his subjects. Great Kings had been born and many stories we have heard but we have the  most unique and none shall ever have great king like us.
The King whose philosophy is to give everything and keep nothing like his father which is another milestone of our success. Let me quote some lines of my king.

''Throughout my reign I will never rule you as a King. I will protect you as a parent, care for you as a brother and serve you as a son. I shall give you everything and keep nothing; I shall live such a life as a good human being that you may find it worthy to serve as an example for your children; I have no personal goals other than to fulfill your hopes and aspirations. I shall always serve you, day and night, in the spirit of kindness, justice and equality.'' HM, coronation speech, 2008.
Looking at this words of wisdom of our King, I reflect each day that, when a king has so much concern for his subjects and his country, as a citizens we too have big sacrifices to make and work day and night in shaping our country, good enough to outside world as an exemplary nation. His Majesty is the role model for all the youths of Bhutan. Therefore I would like to request every youth to reflect upon the above lines and every time you do that you will realise your wroth and it gives you strength in continuing to strive harder in being responsible. We must know that there is a King who has so much concern for every citizen of his country and our success will give him happiness and our pain or failure also means a lot to him. Hence, when our King has never failed in executing his duty in keeping us happy we can't take our responsibilities for granted and accept failures. Let us work day and night to earn success and be a good human beings, which is the fundamental responsibility of each human being. Let us not hurt others by being selfish, harm those who are weak and gain by falsehood as these things will not keep us happy forever.
Let us forget what we were yesterday, focus on what we want to be tomorrow by working so hard today. Let us believe if there is someone who can change you it is only you and none but you can be the change to earn success for yourself. I shall leave with one more quote of His Majesty which would touch everyone's heart.
 ''The future of our nation depends on the worth, capabilities and motivation of today’s youth. Therefore, I will not rest until I have given you the inspiration, knowledge and skills so that you will not only fulfill your own aspirations but be of immense worth to the nation. This is my sacred duty''. 
What more aspirational word would anyone need.




No comments:

Post a Comment