Thursday, May 21, 2015

Plastics

                                                 Picture: Plastic rope that I made myself

Recently upon my visit to the Green School, Bali I have learned that we never understood the value of plastics. We use them once and throw them in garbage. People have complained, debated and argued that it takes decade for it to decompose and some have even banned using it. But the very fact it doesn't decompose is because of its strength. Therefore, we need to understand that it has great potential to serve people in various ways and for many times.
This made me think twice and now I am thinking of how I can re-use plastic in various ways. One simple solution that I found was to make ropes and use them for hanging and tying etc. I am also trying my best to think of other ways how I can use plastic. Therefore let us not misunderstand its potential but think of ways to use them

No comments:

Post a Comment