Friday, November 21, 2014

My I- CUP and my theoretical assumption of it

                                                                 Photo- I-cup
This is my I-cup and people make joke by the way it sounds. Some say I...C...U...P. Hm...however I have special assumption for this cup. May be few years from now, we shall expect to see such beautiful product and hopefully it would be apple company who would be the first one to produce such type as most of us admire it's quality.
Now, the assumption that I have for this I-cup is that it checks all your sugar level and pressure as you drink something from it as it comes in contact to your mouth. So it keeps you updated and helps you to maintain you health as these two diseases are very common problems for large section of population across the globe.
It is funny but hope someday it would be come out as a real product..I am proud to have the first I-CUP in the world. hahaha....cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment