Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Visit to the Royal Academy










                                      Pictures of the Royal Academy at it's construction phase

Many of my family members, colleagues and even unknowns have asked me if the Royal Academy has actually started with the schooling or not. And as i try to answer there were series of questions that followed which i enjoyed answering.
However I thought that I would write in my blog along with few pictures that I have uploaded and all these pictures were taken by my friend Benjamin ( Ben) who is also the part of the Academy team.
The Royal Academy will formally start from 2016. The pictures were taken just about a month ago when we went for out site visit and this is what the Royal Academy looks today. But i was really surprised by the determinations that our Director and the Engineers had in making the dream, a success for which I am very confident.
It is a huge challenge for everyone involved at this project but it is also a blessing in disguise for everyone involved. It is such a great honor to be part of this team where the sole person behind this being His Majesty the King himself. A king who has such dynamic vision for education. Let us pray that this project will keep growing and we shall be able to lead the world as a role model country for education within a short span of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment