Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Success in my words


Many people always dream of becoming successful but they fail to analyze how to achieve it. Yes it’s a fact that everyone wants successful life and we dream at times by being in place of successful people. We imagine things which they have and which they don’t have but we wish if you were that person you would have that also. It’s very funny and stupid. Yea I say stupid. Wondering why?????
The answer is simple as you are just wasting your time by thinking the impossible. Success is not about how much you have but it’s all about how much you are satisfied with what you have or have achieved. This is not a magical era and here everything is practical based and nothing works the way one thinks. One is never satisfied with what one has and always dreams of having things that somebody has. But if you go to that person whom you wished to be he too will be thinking of someone else and would be thinking if I could be that person I would do this, I would have bought that and so on…
So what is the difference between you and them?
I know no one is as similar to other but here I am talking of the stupid thoughts that one has similar to the other person. So life is not what we think of. It’s all about what we make out of it.
Over my two decade of life I have met with hundreds of people. People that I found were of different types. Some were good, some were bad etc. Some had good dreams in life while others were hopeless bastards who were just waste of parent’s precious time and hard work. I feel like scolding these hopeless for at least one month continuously still I would be left unsatisfied. God knows I may be talking to people like you. Be careful I love scolding.
Interestingly I found however the person is he/she still has dreams in life. It’s not bad to have dreams, but to work for it, is yet another measure that one should take care. But we fail most of the time here. Indeed dreaming itself is half achieving but the next half of the ladder of success is too difficult and one should know that. While at college I use to listen those students who never passed in exams giving advices to his/her friend to study hard or else one will fail in life. Hell with those pigs what they hell they talked about. When they themselves never passed, how can they give all these sorts of advice? It’s funny.
But this made me realize one thing that everyone wants to be successful person in life no matter what the situation is. This is interesting and yes everyone has right to think to be successful and everyone can be successful. But we should always keep in mind how to achieve it. This is the most basic step towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment